The Next Level provides a warranty period for all branded products. Products which is eligible for warranty will be included on the product page. For products without warranties, no warranty details will be mentioned. Please contact us to check the warranty eligibility of the product before placing an order.
The Next Level General Warranty Terms and Conditions
- All mobile devices are eligible for software warranty within a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Software warranty will be void, if the operating system is not updated according to the manufacturer recommendations. Example: Battery should be charged more than 60% and plugged to power when updating, proper data connections should be established and the device should not be switched off during update to avoid operating system failures.
- Warranty will be void if third party OS detected (Apple: Jail Breaking, Android: Custom ROM’s), different region firmware installation, unlocked bootloaders or tampering of the internal storage with unauthorized access.
- Device is eligible for manufacturer defects within the first 7 days of purchase and there after the device will be eligible for software warranty ONLY unless additional hardware warranty is purchased for eligible devices. Apple devices will follow apple care warranty policy once activated.
- Device will not qualify for warranty claims if the device is found with physical damages, drop damages, water damages, cosmetic damages, burns and for the display and its touch sensors.
- Device will also not qualify for hardware failure due to power fluctuations or overload and misuse of the device other than recommendations of the manufacturer.
- If the device is purchased with one-year additional hardware warranty, The Next Level will provide services for the motherboard, replacement parts other than the display and the touch sensors of the device.
- In case of an accidental liquid damage or an accidental physical damage, warranty for the device will be void instantly and no service will be provided by us or the manufacturer other than special conditions by the manufacturer if any.
- Devices with removable accessories such as smart watch straps will not be eligible for warranty. Certain charging adapters, cables, handsfree and cases will not be eligible for warranty other than specified. (Conditions Apply)
- A device-to-device replacement shall not be entertained under any circumstances unless the device is detected with manufacture defects within the stipulated first seven days of purchase. The decision by the management will be deemed final in such an event in both circumstances.
- Refunds will not be processed for change of mind, wrong device purchase or different color purchase, etc. Decisions by the management will be final in such circumstances.
- Refunds will not be processed for devices with a broken manufacturer seal or tampering of the original manufacturer packaging.
- Warranty cannot be transferred to another individual or entity under any circumstances and the warranty will be void if the device is sold or transferred to a third party.
- Any alteration or tampering with the original invoice will automatically disqualify for warranty eligibility.
- Undertaken warranty claims will require a minimum period of 60 working days for devices with international warranty, including Apple Care warranty. Apple care warranty claims will be entitled for a courier charge and the cost will be revealed after to the service due to courier fee fluctuations. Warranty duration shall vary depending on unforeseen circumstances.
- Devices with water resistance or IPX ratings will not be eligible for claims regarding liquid damage since liquid penetration is possible only in an instance where the user has violated or disregarded the recommended guidelines by the manufacturer or IPX rating provider.
- Warranty claims for devices with local agent warranty shall be undertaken by their specific service centers in the country as we have no authority over warranty protocols of such devices. Dead on arrival devices are subjected to the same procedures and decisions by the relevant agents shall be final.
- Devices eligible for international warranty should be handed over for claims with a minimum buffer period of 21 working days before expiry. Apple products, JBL devices, OnePlus devices are some of the such devices.
- Batteries, accessories and wearables get 6 months warranty other than specified.
General terms and conditions are applicable for all warranty periods mentioned below
Types of warranties provided on TheNextLevel, The Next Level.lk for products
- The product is eligible for a period of 7 Days from the purchase/delivery date.
- Warranty includes only manufacturing defects
- Warranty does not include physical or liquid damage
- Warranty cannot be transferred to third party
- Product will be repaired or replaced depending on the defect
- Customer are requested to contact our customer service to claim the warranty.
- Warranty claim will take atleast 7 working days.
- If a phone requires replacement, it typically takes a minimum of 30 days for the company to provide a device as a replacement. During this period, the company will process the request and arrange for the delivery of a brand-phone or . It’s important to note that this timeframe may vary depending on the specific company’s policies and procedures.